1. All information on the website the website www.stockmarketindian.com is presented for educational and information purposes only and is not intended to constitute professional, legal, investment, or other advice. Information on this website is provided without warranty and is to be used at the risk of the reader.
2. The website www.stockmarketindian.com is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment decision or any other decision whatsoever. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decisions.
3. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) www.stockmarketindian.com are at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. www.stockmarketindian.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the stock prices displayed. Any information that you receive via www.stockmarketindian.com whether or not it is classified as “real time”, may have ceased to be current by the time it reaches you and share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore not entirely accurate.
Real time data will be delayed by 15 minutes.
5. The website www.stockmarketindian.com is not responsible for any use of the www.stockmarketindian.com and content by you outside its scope.
6. www.stockmarketindian.com shall develop and operate with reasonable skill and care and has reasonable security procedures in place. However, www.stockmarketindian.com DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTIES IN RESPECT OF WWW.STOCKMARKETINDIAN.COM TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
7. www.stockmarketindian.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR DUTIES OF EVERY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EXCEPT ANY DUTIES OF GOOD FAITH), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY EXPRESS OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY WARRANTIES OR DUTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. NEITHER DO WE PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY THAT www.stockmarketindian.com IS FREE FROM INFECTION BY VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
8. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT www.stockmarketindian.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES WHICH RELATE TO YOUR BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT CHOICES OR WHICH ARE NOT A DIRECT CONSEQUENCE OF YOUR USE OF www.stockmarketindian.com. INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF PRIVACY OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA) OR WHICH ARISE AS A RESULT OF YOU USING www.stockmarketindian.com OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
9. YOU AGREE THAT www.stockmarketindian.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF www.stockmarketindian.com.
10. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED IN COUNTRIES WHERE ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT IS INVALID ACCORDING TO LOCAL LAW.
11. The above disclaimers and restrictions on liability apply equally to your use of www.stockmarketindian.com all www.stockmarketindian.com content.
We use your Personal Information only for providing free service and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site . This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.