Important Rules for day traders to make profit
1. We strongly advice to do paper trading before start trading with your actual money.
New comers to share market and day trading should be very cautious and should not start
with day trading.
2. Daily movement of Nifty and Sensex and hence most of the stocks is highly influenced
by international and domestic factors and hence the direction is highly uncertain so it is
strongly advised to book profits.
Day trading is nothing but booking small profits and taking multiple trades.
3. Trade only with the money available with you, donít use margin amount provided by
broker, so that if the trade goes wrong then you can take delivery of those stocks and sell
later whenever price goes up instead of bearing loss by using margin amount.
If you use margin amount then you need to sell on the same day.
4. Day trading price movement is totally based on news and events, so be in touch with
news. So instead of following any technique it is very easy to trade on news so it is highly
advised to keep yourself in touch with the marketís news and updates.
Top 10 NSE Gainers
1. This page updates daily, after closing market till 6 PM.
2. These shares are filtered from NSE, Top 10 Shares which gained minimum 5% in price
and whose share price is above Rs 50.
3. These stocks can be used for next trading day.
Top 10 NSE Losers
1. These share are filtered from NSE, top 10 shares which lost minimum 1% and whose
share price is above Rs 50.
2. These stocks can be used for next trading day.