News affecting stock prices
This page updates daily after closing market.
How to trade on below stocks
Your place to Learn and Earn
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is a guide only. It may not necessarily be correct and is not intended to be taken as financial advice nor has it been prepared with regard to the individual investment needs and objectives or financial situation of any particular person. Stock quotes are believed to be accurate and correctly dated, but www.stockmarketindian.com does not warrant or guarantee their accuracy or date.
www.stockmarketindian.com takes no responsibility for any investment decisions based on recommendations provided on website.
Financial contents like Technical charts, historical charts and quotes are taken from NSE and Yahoo sites.
Note - All quotes are delayed by 15 minutes and unless specified.
Google Adsense Ads are posted on every page of the website so visitors clicking on Ads and going to those links and carrying any financial deal is not at all related to www.stockmarketindian.com and any financial deal should be done on their own sole responsibility.
Please read our Disclaimer page before using any material or advice given at www.stockmarketindian.com
1. The below table shows stocks which have moved up and dropped down due to specific news/events related to that Company or Sector.
2. Traders can keep a close watch on these stocks and make use them for trading. The stocks can go up or move down, so take intraday positions accordingly by keeping close watch on buying and selling volumes and stock price movement.
3. For day traders it is advised to do Paper Trading Practice to gain experience. Day trading is very risky and not meant for everyone.
4. We also post 4 stocks to watch today for trading
5. Day traders - How to take daily profit
updated on 30 Nov 2017
Data not available today